The big challenge
The effect of chronic pain can lead to changes in the nerve structure causing this pain to become independent. Fortunately, medicine has recently made a lot of progress in this formerly neglected area. At our clinic you can profit from these advances, regardless of the type of pain you are suffering from - migraine, neck pain, shoulder pain, arm pain, back ache, leg pain, post-operative or other chronic pain.
Each proper pain therapy begins with a thorough past medical history and examination. Especially in the case of chronic pains, the correct diagnosis is the key to healing success, as we need to know where to apply the therapy and which method is the most effective for you. For instance, there are more than 30 different types of headache, of which real migraine only represents a small group.
Based on a thorough examination and drawing on previous results a therapy concept is developed that is specially designed for your pain problem. We then discuss with you the therapy which we believe promises most chance of success against your pain problem. One of our core specialties is the treatment of acute slipped disks in coordination with radiology, orthopaedics and physical therapy.
- Zoster neuralgias
- Treatment of acute slipped disks
- Chronic pain syndrome
- Facial pains
- Herpes zoster
- Cancer pain
- Backaches and pains in the small of the back
- Phantom pains
- Pains connected with blood flow disorders
- Pains connected with locomotor apparatus
- Somatoform pain syndromes
- Chronic regional pain syndromes (CRPS)
- Manual therapy
- Physical therapy
- Anaesthesia near the plexus and spinal cord
- Sympathetic blocks
- Therapeutic and diagnostic local anaesthesias
- Transcutaneous electric nerve stimulation